Jax Wax Swirl Remover is a true "One-Step" premium-grade speciality carnauba wax that fills in fine scratches and swirls to produce a mirror-like finish. Jax Wax Swirl Remover works exceptionally well on Black and Darker Colored finishes where imperfections in paint tend to be more noticeable.
Unlike other products, which require a "filler" application, then a wax application - Jax Wax Swirl Remover combines both steps into one, cutting time in half. Jax Wax Swirl Remover wipes on, and wipes off just as easy.
Other than leaving a brilliant high gloss, Jax Wax Swirl Remover provides superior protection and durability, and is safe for all multi-stage and clear coat finishes, chrome and glass surfaces. Jax Wax Swirl Remover works equally well when applying by hand or with a buffer.
Directions and Quick Tips:
1. For best results - start with a clean surface - wash your ride first!
Think of applying wax like painting a wall - the better surface you start with the nicer the finish will look.
2. Shake well before using and occasionally during application.
3. Using an Applicator / Wax Pad apply the product in thin even layers.
Thin is In! You not are adding anymore protection, durability or shine by using more product.
No need to use circular wiping motions! Just wipe it on in straight lines, slightly overlapping each time.
By applying the product thin, you also avoid caking wax in the body seams and are not wasting product. For example, waxing a 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe will use about 1 ounce of product.
4. Do the entire vehicle at once.
Don't be scared - because the product comes off so easy and without streaking or hazing, it is not nessecary to do sections at a time.
5. Wax your windshield, glass, mirrors and chrome.
The product works similar to rain repellant products, will not streak with the wipers and is a lot easier to apply.
6. After the product dries, wipe it off the excess revealing a brilliant finish!
Turn your towel over frequently to achieve best results.
- For best results use a Microfiber towel. Microfiber towels are utlra absorbent and will NOT scratch your finish.
- By using Jax Wax Swirl Remover on the windshield and glass, you will achieve the same result as rain-repellant products without all the work - water will bead right off the surface improving visibility.