Jax Wax Cherry Wax is a pink-colored premium-grade carnauba liquid wax, containing detergent-resistant polymers for long-lasting durability usually only found in paste waxes. Jax Wax Cherry Wax gives an extreme "wet look", and is cherry scented.
Leaves a showroom finish on new or older paint. Restores color and gloss to lightly oxidized finishes, as well as pre-cleaned sufraces. Eliminates streaks and haze.
Directions and Quick Tips:
Jax Wax Cherry Wax is extremely easy to apply and remove by hand, and can be used with an orbital or high speed buffer if desired. Other than long-lasting protection, Jax Wax Cherry Wax will also help cover micro-scratches.
Jax Wax Cherry Wax leaves that wet-look with a hard protective coating and a mirror-like finish.
1. For best results - start with a clean surface - wash your ride first! Think of applying wax like painting a wall - the better surface you start with the nicer the finish will look.
2. Shake well before using and occasionally during application.
3. Using an Applicator / Wax Pad apply the product in thin even layers. Thin is In! You are adding anymore protection, durability or shine by using more product. By applying the product thin, you avoid caking wax in the body seams and not wasting product.
4. Do the entire vehicle at once. Because the product comes off so easy and without streaking or hazing, it is not nessecary to do sections at a time.
5. Wax your windshield, glass, mirrors and chrome. The product works similar to rain repellant products, will not streak with the wipers and is a lot easier to apply.
6. After the product dries, wipe off the excess revealing a brilliant finish! Turn your towel over frequently to achieve best results
- For best results use a Microfiber towel. Microfiber towels are utlra absorbent and will NOT scratch your finish.
- Use on your windshield, glass, mirrors and chrome - the product will not streak and produces an awesome finish.